(Updated March 24, 2020)
In keeping with the Mississippi State Health Department Guidelines for Medical Offices, we will suspend all office visits until May 1, 2020, provided it is safe to resume interaction at this time. Presently our providers will be conducting Telehealth Encounters with their patients via computer and telephone.
Instructions to our Patients:
- If you have an appointment scheduled, a staff member will be contacting you to make arrangements for a phone or Video/Phone encounter with your provider.
- If you need prescriptions or have questions for the nurse, please call us at the Pascagoula office or the Ocean Springs office. We hope to have someone at both offices, but you may have to leave a message.
- You can email our KDHC email account if necessary. We will be checking emails in the mornings and afternoon. email@example.com
- We do ask for your patience at this time, and we will do our best to keep you informed as this situation changes for us daily.
- Your healthcare needs and safety is our priority.
Resources for our Patients Regarding Coronavirus (COVID-19):
Mississippi State Health Dept.- https://msdh.ms.gov/
CDC Federal Agency (Downloadable Document) – https://www.cdc.gov/
coronavirus/2019-ncov/ downloads/2019-ncov-factsheet. pdf