How to Get an Appointment
- We only accept new patients on a referral from another Doctor.
- We accept most insurance from this area. We don’t participate in any out-of-state Medicaid programs.
- We accept Visa & Mastercard.
What to Know Before Your Appointment
- Reminders via Telephone, Text Messaging & Postcards are sent to remind patients of their appointments.
- Appointments MUST be confirmed. If not confirmed 24 hours before your appointment, it will be canceled.
- Labs must be done, or the appointment will have to be rescheduled. The labs must be recent, 3-5 days before the appointment.
- Lab’s orders are sent electronically to all Singing River Health System facilities.
- If a patient uses a lab other than a Singing River Health System facility, you need to notify our office.
- Bring ALL the medications you are currently taking, prescription and over-the-counter.
- Bring government-Issued photo ID and ALL insurance cards.